This book gives women and their partner’s step by step practical guidance, tips and tools on how to practice and perfect these techniques for themselves. The reader is encouraged to practise each exercise, to complete the work book section of the book and to take ownership of, and personalise her own birth preparation.
- The focus is not just on “what to do” but importantly “how to do it”.
- Learn easy to use relaxation, visualisation, self hypnosis and breathing techniques.
- It provides an in depth understanding of how the mind works and how you can use your mind to help the birth and not hinder it.
- You can personalise your preparation by completing the work book sections of the book.
- Each page increases your confidence and belief in your ability to give birth.
- It is full of inspiring and heart warming birth stories by mums who have used the tools and techniques.